Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

light and door, need help with a few circuits (simple)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rancid rock

ok heres the problem.

i have a:
PICAXE-08M, Power Supply/voltage regulator (12v and 5v) and a H-Bridge.

i need:
an extremely simple switch circuit that has 2 switches (one on either side of a door) that when pressed turns the motor and when pressed again puts the motor in reverse (much like one of those lights that have 2 switches on either sides of a room), and a simple sensor circuit for a high intensity LED (needing the LED to turn on when it senses some1 and turn off after a set amount of time, done through programming?).

also i need a way to incorperate all these things togethor. and an ideal motor to use (as small a DC motor as possible)

thanks,

Last edited:
this is the H-Bridge

Attachments

• hb01.jpg
    hb01.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 149
this is the Power Supply.
12v and 5v DC

Attachments

• P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    635.1 KB · Views: 133
We've seen that power supply before, haven't we? Are those solder contacts clean now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back