Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lie Detector Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckvader

Hi.

Does any wan knows how to create a lie detector that can be linked to a computer to dispaly the results.

The idea is to take readings like heart beat, blood pressure and skin resistance to detect a lie.

It is juz like a polygraph system.

I'm having problem i getting a suitable circuit and the rite software to display these three input and show whether a person is lying. In wat way can I linked the circuit to the computer ???

Wat would U recommemded??????
In need of Schematics and software programs.

Pls giv me some suggestions on websites that I can looked up or some guidelines on ways to appraoch this problem.

do the indepedent block like breath sensor, rate sensor , oxygen sensor etc.take the o/p digitize it with an ADC , and make it a seriel/parallel stream (use a micro) , link it to a pc. write a s/w to read the serial port/parallel port and use the graphics libs to plot it on screen.

Use the sensors from a madical digi presure/bloodmeter (don't know the exact english term:D ). It costs like 50$ (a new one) but it contains the sensor and reads hart rate, blood presures etc.. I think it's much easier to take the signal from the uC used and interface it with the PC. About the skin resistance....use a ADC chip and interface it (trought a uC) with the PC.
Quite OK project and can be done but might get a bit expensive (250$ at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back