Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Li-Ion charger IC - ADP3820

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have designed a product for a client based on the Analog Devices ADP3820-4.2 Li-Ion battery charger IC only to find out, after my local supplier ran out of stock, that this IC is obsolete. Can anyone help with with a supplier of say 20 off as I am desperate.

Rochester, the obsolete parts division of AD, say that I have to buy 1000 of them .!!

Ian - thanks for your reply, the ADP2291 was suggested by an AD distie here in SA but it is not pin compatible for the ADP3820 :(

You missed it:

Send Order To IC-ON-LINE's Sponsor

Part: ADP3820ART-4.2

JITONG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD

E_mail: oulindz@gmail.com
MSN:ic_on_line@hotmail.com

Make: AD
Pack: SOT23-6

Order reference price(USD)
5 Uni 50 Unit 100 Unit 1000 Unit
Stock: 1136 1.46$ 1.33$ 1.26$ 1.20$

Basically send an email; ask for total price including shipping and time frame; You will use Paypal to pay
They have 1136 which isn't zero.

I tried to place an order using my CC and the attached file (ADP3820_Chine.png) is the summary of their stock. Am I still missing something here :) ?

Attachments

• ADP3820_China.PNG
    ADP3820_China.PNG
    39.3 KB · Views: 137
Hopefully you are:

This is the cut portion of the website that matters, The one that lists, parts, quantity available and price breaks. As far as I know, they don't accept credit cards, but I have used them and they were quick.

email: oulindz@gmail.com and give the details:

How many and where to ship. Get a confirmed price and use Paypal. I see $1.33 USD in quantity 50. $1.46 at quantity 5 and 1146 in stock. You would be ordering from China.

Attachments

• Li-Ion Charger.jpg
    Li-Ion Charger.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back