Li-Ion charger IC - ADP3820

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have designed a product for a client based on the Analog Devices ADP3820-4.2 Li-Ion battery charger IC only to find out, after my local supplier ran out of stock, that this IC is obsolete. Can anyone help with with a supplier of say 20 off as I am desperate.

Rochester, the obsolete parts division of AD, say that I have to buy 1000 of them .!!

Ian - thanks for your reply, the ADP2291 was suggested by an AD distie here in SA but it is not pin compatible for the ADP3820

You missed it:

Send Order To IC-ON-LINE's Sponsor

Part: ADP3820ART-4.2

JITONG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD

E_mail: oulindz@gmail.com
MSN:ic_on_line@hotmail.com

Make: AD
Pack: SOT23-6

Order reference price(USD)
5 Uni 50 Unit 100 Unit 1000 Unit
Stock: 1136 1.46$ 1.33$ 1.26$ 1.20$

Basically send an email; ask for total price including shipping and time frame; You will use Paypal to pay
They have 1136 which isn't zero.

I tried to place an order using my CC and the attached file (ADP3820_Chine.png) is the summary of their stock. Am I still missing something here ?

Attachments

• ADP3820_China.PNG
    39.3 KB · Views: 140
Hopefully you are:

This is the cut portion of the website that matters, The one that lists, parts, quantity available and price breaks. As far as I know, they don't accept credit cards, but I have used them and they were quick.

email: oulindz@gmail.com and give the details:

How many and where to ship. Get a confirmed price and use Paypal. I see $1.33 USD in quantity 50. $1.46 at quantity 5 and 1146 in stock. You would be ordering from China.

Attachments

• Li-Ion Charger.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…