Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LG monitor cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyGSM

hi

i have a LG studioworks 775 model: CB755C-NA but the VGA cable is lost, then i make another, but i have some problems with PIN conections.

this is VGA pinouts

https://pinouts.ru/Video/VGA15_pinout.shtml

and this one the LG monitor connectors from schematic

st-jpg.14201

But i don't know what "ST" is?!?!?!?!?! or the VGA pinout to connect ST.

tks

Attachments

• ST.JPG
    ST.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,498
That's not the connections to your monitor, it might be a small part of them - but certainly not them all. Assuming it's a normal VGA socket on your monitor you should be able to buy one at a computer shop, and presumably they are just wired pin 1 to pin 1 etc?.

If it's particular to LG and not VGA generica, email jorsher at good old g mail and ask him if he has access to such. He works for LG and runs through a pile of used/return monitors.

SCL SDA ST? Sounds like some kind of serial bus. The important connections for a VGA monitor and Hsync Vsync R G and B data lines and their associated grounds, the rest don't belong to the VGA standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back