Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LG 21FU1RG CRT TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

hispeck

Compliment of the season everyone
I have this LG21FU1RG CRT TV am working on, this tv came with horizontal line as soon as you power it on, and will shut down doesn't stay on and i hear a noise. i need solution pleasssssssssse
Hispeck

Sounds like the vertical amp is shot.

Do you have a schematic?

No i don't have the schematic, but i change the vertical with a new one still the same, the tv will just power up with single horizontal line and shut down i also need the schematic too.. lg 21fu1rg

This is a service manual only. I was unable to find a schematic.

Attachments

• lchkour2_pre.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 506
No i don't have the schematic, but i change the vertical with a new one still the same, the tv will just power up with single horizontal line and shut down i also need the schematic too.. lg 21fu1rg

Well CRT sets are long obsolete, so all manuals have been thrown away - but generally simply changing the frame IC isn't going to help, as it's VERY likely if the chip has failed it will have blown the fuse-able resistor that feeds it, usually from the LOPTX.

Well CRT sets are long obsolete, so all manuals have been thrown away - but generally simply changing the frame IC isn't going to help, as it's VERY likely if the chip has failed it will have blown the fuse-able resistor that feeds it, usually from the LOPTX.

I concur that the feeder resistor from the LOPTX to the Frame IC will be shot if the Frame IC was originally blown....BTW, we are still fixing stacks of CRT here :eek:.....and there are MANY damn LG's.....I have never seen so many variations of a CRT circuit that LG presents.....

LG CRT here are normally LOPTX gobblers. And ALL the LOPTX's are different even if the chassis "appear" identical...

Crazy stuff. Take a chance when replacing the LOPTX with a LOPTX with not exactly the same part no as the original...and you normally destroy the Frame Stage.

tv

I hope your not slagging off my TV's!

LG

And then the penny dropped:woot:.....I was trying to work out what you and CRT had in common???

LG=LG :woot::p

How are you these days little Champ?

Regards,
tv
I am good thanks, busy most the time :D, building then rebuilding my lab. I find I dont sleep very much, hard to sleep when you want answers!! So I spend 90% of my freetime on various obscure projects lol. How are you? I have a friend in SA who is a chemist, I am working on a joint project with them.

I am good thanks, busy most the time :D, building then rebuilding my lab. I find I dont sleep very much, hard to sleep when you want answers!! So I spend 90% of my freetime on various obscure projects lol. How are you? I have a friend in SA who is a chemist, I am working on a joint project with them.

You are gonna finish school right?

Regards,
tv

You are gonna finish school right?

Regards,
tv
I wasnt no, but I have already been offered an early place at 2 universities. So instead I have decided to stay at school then goto uni at the normal time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back