Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lets make junk robots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mashersmasher

hello! i had this idea. since it's close to the week end i was thinking we should have a little to do where we build robots out of whatever we have about in an attempt to outdo each other. the only rules are that it must be complete by the end of the weakened in time to show it off on Monday evening and that it must be made out of as many reused components as possible. so anyone interested?

ok new deadline! it's next monday so that we all have notice!

Last edited:
I am, but unfortunately I don't have that much time to come up with anything. I leave Wed morning to go to atlanta for FRC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

How about the deadline is NEXT monday :)

Krumlink said:
I am, but unfortunately I don't have that much time to come up with anything. I leave Wed morning to go to atlanta for FRC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

How about the deadline is NEXT monday :)

ya good idea

I am thinking of making some type of something cool, I am really thinking a lot lately about the new tread kit that I ordered today :D :D :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back