Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lessons In Electric Circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelGent

A free series of textbooks on the subjects of electricity and electronics.
A former college instructor produced these over several years.
These books and all related files are published under the terms and conditions of the Design Science License. These terms and conditions allow for free copying, distribution, and/or modification of this document by the general public.
I hope others will also find these very useful.

Volume I - DC
Volume II - AC
Volume III - Semiconductors
Volume IV - Digital
Volume V - Reference
Volume VI - Experiments

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
This is very helpful. Keep them coming.

:D

Hi

i am also suggest site that give all books information. pls visit>>freebookcentre.net/Electronics/Electronic-Circuits-Books.html

Last edited:
Hi,

I have read that a part of this forum also had plans before about making a wiki-something. I can't remember exactly but EM explained that its purpose is to teach since most websites are not designed to teach. But some members I guess are not in favor since it may create duplication to what google and wikipedia has (and other websites of course). However, since copy of books and many websites keep on coming, I may suggest that that ETO should compile these (links or websites). It may serve as a start for searches and a trampoline for further searches. :)

m8

Last edited:
Tony Kuphaldt's ebook is the basis for the All About Circuits site which includes a forum similar to ETO. Reproducing it here would be redundant.

I don't mean reproducing the contents. I may not have explained myself well but what's on my mind is compiling the links or websites just like what you added in post 5 where the information can be found. :)

Hi

i am also suggest site that give all books information. pls visit>>freebookcentre.net/Electronics/Electronic-Circuits-Books.html

Lauren, rather than hijacking a post, you should start your own with your link in it. It appears to be a useful site with its own merits and others would be able to find the free electronics books easier it they were labeled as such in their own post.

@IntelGent

Let's see, you posted a link to a useful site in "Homework Help." Someone else gave some other suggestions, which you deemed off topic. Can you clarify what topic you want discussed so others don't make the same mistake?

John

@IntelGent

Let's see, you posted a link to a useful site in "Homework Help." Someone else gave some other suggestions, which you deemed off topic. Can you clarify what topic you want discussed so others don't make the same mistake?

John

Love the spin you put on your interpretation of my post. Reading comprehension 101 might suggest that I actually complemented Lauren's link to electronics ebooks. So much so in fact, that I actually recommended starting a post headlining the subject in order for those specifically searching for such ebooks to find them easily. So if you are still seeking clarification as to what anyone with common sense would deem as off topic, read your own post. Class dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back