Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lenze drive showing df15

shebi87

I am working on a Lenze drive which is showing fault df15 on power ON

can anyone help regarding this

Thanks
Shoaib

rjenkinsgb

Most Helpful Member
OK, DF15 appears to be "DCCOM CU2 error [xx.0145.00015]"
That's an internal error; I'd guess a communications fault between internal modules in the drive. The only comment in the manual is "Contact Lenze".

Dust or corrosion sometimes cause internal problems in industrial gear such as that. Try blowing it out thoroughly with dry compressed air & if that has no effect, take it apart and look for any signs of corrosion that could be causing bad connections or shorts.

Many makers just do not provide schematics or internal service information for such things, they expect them to be replaced by new equipment if they fail out of warranty, so it's a matter of have a look yourself or send it to an independent repairer.
(RGB Elektronika is good, for an international one).

Sonal

I am working on a Lenze drive which is showing fault df15 on power ON

can anyone help regarding this

Thanks
Shoaib
If you provide drive type number then we can offer you right suggestion. However, for any kind of Lenze Products repair, Lenze repair, you can contact us. Please type "CM Industry Supply Automation" on google and click on the first website you see, our team is available 24/7 to help you out in the right direction.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles