Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lego mindstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohmoh

hi again, i've been asked to do following line robot which follow black line using IR transmiter and reciever, and am wondring if i can use a lego mindstorm to do this or its difficult !!! i get advice to use handy board ... can any one help what should i do ??? :?

Although the handyboard is very slick, this type of robot can be done easily with the lego mindstorms in a few hours. there are probably even sites that have the logic and design for the project. The basic idea of a good line follower with one sensor is to memorize the last direction that you turned and go the opposite direction next time you "lose the line". In general, the line followers with one sensor will track across the line. Memorizing the location makes the problem really easy to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back