Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

led's and 10Kv

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ghost... Unfortunately I was serious, ferrets especially young ones are stupid, to the point of killing themselves... By eating rubber balls and dieing of intestinal blockage. The other one I have was much smarter. She's near 8 years old now, on her way out though from old age and thyroid failure.

Lesson to learn.. Ferrets are not a good idea for family pets =P Great companions though.

Last edited:
I like ferrets they are fun! :)

Around her mink die of gunshot wounds though. Or weed eaters if I can corner them! :eek:

my two ferrets are the best ratters i have had!! beat the dog hands down and as for the waste of space cat!.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back