Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED switchable controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go4it

What I need is a electronic switch circuit to switch rows of LED's on as the voltage increases.

I have 3 rows of 10 LED's source is 12volts. I have a electronic speed controller that I can control the brightness from dim to bright of all the LED's by varying the voltage. What I would like to try is bring on each row on as the voltage varies along with changing the brightness. There by as a row changes brightness an the voltage increases it would allow another row to come on and vary brightness for each row etc,etc. So at say 5v one row is on then at say 7 volts the next row is on and at 10v the third row comes on then at 12v all rows are at full brightness.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back