Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Led Strip Controller broken after terminal touching

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreitc

Hello all,

I hope I am posting in the right category.

So I have a problem with an LED controller (amplifier). I have this LED controller: https://www.aspectled.com/products/touch-wireless-rgb-led-controller

What happened is that i connected the led strip to the terminals of the controller as they should be, but accidentally some of the pins touched with eachother (i don't know what to what something like green to red or blue to red). Since then, my controller is kind of going crazy. The controller is not responding to any of the RC commands from the touch controller, it only displays the green color. If I circle between all the modes and the colors, i kind of get multiple shades of green and red, but nothing more. Simply red or blue i cannot get, and also the on / off commands not working anymore.

I also have 2 other different controllers, and surprinsingly enough, one of them is doing the exact same thing, but the other one is working perfectly, so i know for a fact that this is not a stip problem, but a controller problem.

I also tried to pair the remote controller to the rgb controller again as i have an option to do this by pressing 2 buttons from the touch remote simultaneously, but with no luck. The led from the controller seems to be lighting 2 times and this indicated that it is re-paired. But i still have the same problem.

Does anyone know what happend and if i have any sollution to this?

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back