Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED Sign (160x32) matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

migalli

I recently inherited a 5 panel wide x 2 panel tall dual color led sign (160cmx32cm). The panels are P10RG-4S. With the help of reddit, I have managed to communicate with the Lyson Easy 50 controller. In haste (excitement) I accidentally wrote over the program that was previously on the controller, now when I try to load a new program, it transmits successfully, however the text is garbled, I believe the issue lies in setting the correct scan mode. The software I'm using is Led Center v8. Any help is appreciated. I've attached a few photos for reference.
IMG_9948_small.jpg
IMG_7983_small.jpg
IMG_2808_small.jpg
IMG_9948_small.jpg IMG_7983_small.jpg IMG_2808_small.jpg IMG_9948_small.jpg IMG_7983_small.jpg IMG_2808_small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back