Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED Sequencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan G

I am currently building an LED sequencer, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to modify this circuit to make it a bit more interesting??? what could i do?

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks

Last edited:
I am currently building an LED sequencer, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to modify this circuit to make it a bit more interesting???

Thanks

hi,
If you have posted a circuit diagram, it will have to be cleared by Admin before its posted.:)

ok mate but can you help me please have you got any intresting ideas for a led sequencer, its part of a project for college

I made some bright red LED chasers that run for months on two AA alkaline battery cells. I have some bright green and bright blue ones that use four AA cells.
I used a high-speed Cmos 74HC4017 and 74HC14 ICs that work when the battery drops to less than 2.0V.

The 10 LEDs are mounted in a circle on a CD.
They chase around and around a few times then stop for a couple of seconds turned off, saving the battery.
The battery is also saved because some logic causes each LED to blink for only 25ms.

Now I am designing an LED chaser circuit that has 10 bright LEDs blinking back and forth over and over.

I am currently building an LED sequencer, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to modify this circuit to make it a bit more interesting??? what could i do?

Thanks

Hows about a Knight Rider circuit, LEDs shifting back and forth like audiogurs has described for himself but with 6 LEDs instead of 10. Im in the process of building one for myself...

Attachments

• KnightRider schematic.JPG
    KnightRider schematic.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,943
  • KnghtRidr1.jpg
    KnghtRidr1.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 2,179
What are the steps in making a led Sequencer? How it is connect? We need some ideas because these is our project.Your response is highly appreciated.

Last edited:
LED Clock

How about an LED Clock? Have LEDs chase around for the seconds and have different colors for the hour and minute. Some RGB Leds would work well for this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back