Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED Lighting question

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurutattoo

I'm looking to make an led sign for my tattoo shop. I want it to spell out Tattoo in red led's and flash. also I'd like it to be powered by a/c. I'm new to led's and would like to know a good setup to do this. what parts etc.. should I buy. like what ohm resistors does each light need a resisters? I'd really appreciate that help thank you

I think I would put as many in series as I reasonably could to reduce the number of resistors. A simple timer and SSR for the flash. You need to spec. time on and time off. I kinda like the square ultra brite leds but maybe you have something else in mind. Once you choose we will know the power. If you can figure out how many leds you would like per letter we could figure out how to power them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back