Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

led iceicle lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

wired691

Hi, i have a set of 320 iceicle lights which i'am forever changing the bulbs, is there a way of converting these to led.

For the price and effort, just buy the LED version, youd be hard pressed to beat that. Think, 2 mins per led conversion = 640 mins, plus cockups and curcuit mods.

It would be possible, but bearly. You would have to modify almost everything. And chances are the cost of buying 320 loose leds of any color would exceed the price of a set of LED lights from the store. Its after Christmas now, lights areound here are cheap. Me and the wife got 4 boxes of LED lights for less then 20 bucks on Saturday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back