Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED cube advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurff

Hi all,

For health reasons I have been away from my hobby for a few years and now I have some time I want to get back into PIC and messing around etc.

I would like to build one of those LED 4x4x4 cubes. Im ok with PICs and I can program on the PC no problem.

I have searched for tutorials etc and they are all good about building and multiplexing etc but I would like to ask: I want my unit to run without being connected to a PC. So how are people creating and storing thier animations without a PC? Is there any clever maths to doing such animations etc?

Thanks again for anyones time to answer.
Take care
Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back