Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Learning the English and Electronic

Status
Not open for further replies.

kofai

Hi all,

I am a Chinese, I want to learn English and Electronic.

Are you interested in Chinese and China culture? we can exchange it with your english when learning the electronic.

You can contact with me via Skype [kofaihuang].I am just a testing engineer at the security industry and has the electric background.

Be looking forward to your involved.
:)

Hello, kofai. I just wanted to mention another new member here at Electro-Tech-Online who you may want to contact. His name is Hong_Bin, and he, too, is Chinese.

As for learning English and electronics, where would you like to start? Do you know the names of components in English, or is that the first thing you would like to learn?

I look forward to being in contact with you in the future :)
Best regards,
Der Strom

@DerStrom8 Thanks your advice.

I had some reading skill except the poor writing and spoken. I was learning the analog and digital electric during the university, also the C/PIC language, but was not using it, so all those things had given back to teachers.

Now i want to learn, want to change.

Look forward to your further help.

@DerStrom8 Thanks your advice.

I had some reading skill except the poor writing and spoken. I was learning the analog and digital electric during the university, also the C/PIC language, but was not using it, so all those things had given back to teachers.

Now i want to learn, want to change.

Look forward to your further help.

Okay, you have an excellent background. It would definitely help if you had a specific question about something, rather than us assuming how much you do or do not know already. Is there anything in particular with which you want help?

@DerStrom8

Firstly, i want to learn English language, especially the spoken skill,because the english skill is very important at the China occupation. If somebody is interested in learning chinese, then i can exchange it frankly by Skype.

Secondly, i met a bottleneck at my testing job which is only to test the product's function.Then i want to improve it. But i don't know how to do it at the first step.
How to analyse the circuit digram?
How to repair or fix the issue circuit board?
How to develop the MCU with C?
...etc

@DerStrom8

Firstly, i want to learn English language, especially the spoken skill,because the english skill is very important at the China occupation. If somebody is interested in learning chinese, then i can exchange it frankly by Skype.

Secondly, i met a bottleneck at my testing job which is only to test the product's function.Then i want to improve it. But i don't know how to do it at the first step.
How to analyse the circuit digram?
How to repair or fix the issue circuit board?
How to develop the MCU with C?
...etc

Okay, I understand now. I'm afraid I'm not much of a teacher, but I'm sure many of the members on this site are. I have no doubt someone would be happy to help you learn more of the English language.
As for analyzing circuit diagrams, repairing circuit boards, and programming, there are different forums on this site for each of those problems. Individual questions would be most helpful, possibly regarding specific projects you are working on.
I wish you the best of luck! :)
Der Strom

kofai,

I am a Chinese, I want to learn English and Electronic.

That is very wise. English is the worldwide language of commerce and industry. English is easy to speak, harder to read, and difficult to write. No forum can teach you English and electronics. It would take forever for you to ask the thousands of questions and receive answers back. You will have to study somehow on your own, and ask specific questions here on a particular point you cannot understand. Also, this is not the best place to get answers on points of English grammar. But if you have a technical question on electronics, someone can probably help you.

Ratch

Last edited:
Hi Kofai,
I just added you to my skype list and sent you a message, I will be happy to talk with you and assist where I can.

Regards Bryan

Hi Kofai,

This forum is probably the best place to learn electronics as long as you help others help you.
For your English learning the best I can suggest is Rosetta Stone, it is not free but well worth its price.

Mike

Last edited:
Hi Kofai,

This forum is probably the best place to learn electronics as long as you help others help you.
For your English learning the best I can suggest is Rosetta Stone, it is not free but well worth its price.

Mike

Rosettastone is pretty expensive, have you used them before? If so did the program work for you?

My wife and I played around with it, her to learn French and me to learn Spanish.
I believe a lot of companies are using it because its way of learning is probably the best way.
It is based on associations of words and images and provides pronunciation, you can also use a mike to test your pronunciation and it is highly configurable and it has some games/quizzes to test your knowladge. They went a great deal to make it interesting enough for one to learn while having fun.

Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back