Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

learning electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsaint

Hello everyone - i wish to start learning electronics preferably revise the foundamentals and advance I wish to learn electronics just as a hobby but in a professional manner i am experienced in construction but now i wish to venture in design. I am currently reading a degree in a communication and therefore I cannot spare time to go to college is there any good books sites or some other sort to learn and which learning would lead to practice also regards :shock:

If you can read danish, there are many books about electronics from the firm Industriens Forlag or else you can send some info about the specific that you want to learn.

Remember: You won't find anything better than electronics

i cant read danish

:( unfortunatley i can t read Danish i wish to learn more about basics to intermediate to advanced sort of apporach ? any help on that type of approach

If you're willing to spend a couple bucks, then get yourself a NEETS CD from **broken link removed**. This is what the US Navy teaches electronics from.

Also, look here for some good information on how electronics works without the common misperceptions given in common textbooks. Beatty also has the best, most understandable explanation on how trnasistors really work that I have seen.

Thanks: yeah i think i am getting 3cds neets, graham knot one and the Every day pratical electronics teach in 2000 yeah and I am planing to start a website that i will create while i am learning being a webdesigner i can do that easily and do a guide for other a sort of step by step approach oh how i am learning from where resources etc what do you thuk perhaps put a tiny forum in it what do you think guys? put a book list sort my library etc i have about 50 books on electronics and dozens of pdfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back