Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

learning about chipcorders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayguy5000

where can I learn all about recording voice and sound effects onto a chip and using push buttons to play it back? I want to have multiple sounds per chip, each sound would be 1-6 seconds long, the more sounds the better. I really want to make a sound effects board here.

Last edited:
I did addressable multi-segment recordings with a chipcorder several years ago. Winbond that used to make chipcorders sold that part of their product line to **broken link removed** They have some app notes. If you don't see what you want, contact them.

Ken

Application info

I'm using a winbond ISD 25-- series chip in a project at the moment, I found some useful application documents here

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back