Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LEARN ROBOTICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

George L.

hello,

I am fairly new in the electronics field and want to learn about robotics

does anyone know a summer program/summer workshop/ summer camp in the USA that will teach me about robotics.

I am a male high school student.

please help

thanks,

George L.

2500!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

ok.....thanks anyway

I guess I can just learn from expirience :wink:

George L.

Learn from books, they are the best way in my opinion but they do not give you hands on training.

www.robotbooks.com

very good website

recomended book would be robot builders bonanza, that is what got me started.

hi

hi i have robotic peojects with pic programming. it has many additional projects to the robotics applications.

Re: hi

Zedone said:
hi i have robotic peojects with pic programming. it has many additional projects to the robotics applications.

This has nothing todo with the topic

Re: hi

Roboticinfo said:
Zedone said:

This has nothing todo with the topic

sorry, i meant and forgot to say that i can share it with the friends here. it is totally 30mb. and in conclusion, it has robotic projects from the first level. but anyone can study in PIC programming.

I would love to see them do you think you could send it to my e-mail?

or maybe upload them somewhere in the net cause i think lot of guys would like to see them (including me)
addresse rellermaa@gmail.com

Well, check amazon.com for robotics book.

Robot Builder Bonanaza is a great book for beginners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back