Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Leap year

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.o.

Does anyone know woman can do the proposal on the leap year day 29 of Feb? Just be carefull.

Lol, everyone knows that.

Why should you be careful?

t.o. said:
Does anyone know woman can do the proposal on the leap year day 29 of Feb? Just be carefull.

She has to be wearing a pink petticoat when she asks you to marry her and you are not allowed to refuse.

The penalty for refusal is a fine of £1

The penalty for refusal is a fine of £1
Knowing what I know about the users on this forum, I gotta suggest anyone getting such an offer keeps his pound and counts his blessings.

Last edited:
Hank Fletcher said:
Knowing what I know about the users on this forum, I gotta suggest anyone getting such an offer keeps his pound and counts his blessings.
What do you mean?
**broken link removed**

Ohh I want one of these...
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Hank Fletcher said:
I mean: it's Friday night, and you and I are shamelessly basking in our nerdliness. Chances of getting lucky: -110%.
ROFTL, haha. :D

Lucky for me my girlfriends a web designer and addicted to Hexic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back