Corry for my explanation.All that will do is wear the battery out prematurely. Please cite a reference that shows that cycling a lead-acid battery does anything but wear it out.
When marketing a product, it needs a 'magic ingredient' of some kind, even if it just a belief with no measureable proof. Cola drinks is an example.The pulsing current has NOTHING to do with magic resonances which "break-up" sulphate crystals.
Hola! No es problema. Estoy estudiando espan~ol ahora! I have been learning it for a few months. Spanish thoughts in english palabras esta mismo ingles pensando in spanish words!My first language is Spanish.
The scraped off chip idents are only a deterrent. If you draw out the schematic with anonymous blocks for the IC's, it's often possible for an experienced person to work out what the IC's are. Often the IC's chosen are an improvement on the original design.I know that a friend of mine have a "charger and discharger" unit but the person how build it have died. I have opened the unit but the chips on it have the identification deleted. So I can´t copy it.
You are correct, lead acid batteries are basically fixed total energy lifetime devices so using them does wear them out.All that will do is wear the battery out prematurely. Please cite a reference that shows that cycling a lead-acid battery does anything but wear it out.
Perhaps I can help, I have been a EE for 35 years and the last 20 I specialized in charging systems for various rechargeable battery chemistry types:Thank you for your response. But I think I’ve got misunderstood. I will try to explain better what I´m looking for:
I have an old car (Citroen C6 from 1928). I used it once or twice a month. But when I try to turn it on, the battery is discharged. So I have to charge it with a “battery charger”. But this goes death in a year more or less so I have to buy a new one. What I would like to have is a battery charger that can recharge and discharge it many times a day (like having the car riding). So if I have the battery in a working cycle I think I can make it “live” for more than a year.
Sorry for my English,
I haven't seen this particular "technology" or read up on it, but my understanding is the same as yours. I have never heard of any "pulser" that magically resonates with sulfates and destroys them.Perhaps you would read and comment on my earlier post to this thread having to do with "pulse charging"?