Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD TV problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Spike/John for replies
having googled allsorts i see spike that u have been to a few sites requesting info without luck so i can see where your time has gone.
I spend too much time trying to fix problems but its a hobby of sorts leading us to avenues/sites which interest us further-so v happy being here having read other topics.
From quick google today I have pasted links to a site which may be of interest but does not help our problem as such but has info on the flashing red led syndrome - why it's there and how the circuit works - but in this instance a phillips crt tv - safe to assume that this could/would vary for the different makes of tv but good background reading if not in possession of service manuals.
not sure but tecknica american?i would assume that the tvs follow same/similar formats as other makes - possibility that same circuit in another model/make and just a case of rebranding-if so more info might be readily available
there probably is a repair kit out there(the tvs must get fixed by some)but where these can be obtained who knows-probably worth someone to provide kit (the manufacturers data will be out there somewhere!?! although probably probably a holy grail of sorts).
Question I have is it possible to bypass existing switchmode power supply and supply required voltages where required?(assuming low voltage requirements for this lcd tv -the tv will be useds in the shack and can run off bench supply with simple circuitry-any comments greatly appreciated
regards
ed

tempdownload
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2009/09/Philips2020EM3E.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back