Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD Touch Screen Layover

Status
Not open for further replies.

excetara2

I am designing a project that was going to use an LCD screen and push buttons for senior design of an automatic drink mixer.

I thought of the idea of using a LCD screen and a touch screen layover. The quantities that need to be used are really high. Is there anywhere these can be had for relatively cheap with only one being ordered.

Thanks for any help.

I am designing a project that was going to use an LCD screen and push buttons for senior design of an automatic drink mixer.

I thought of the idea of using a LCD screen and a touch screen layover. The quantities that need to be used are really high. Is there anywhere these can be had for relatively cheap with only one being ordered.

Thanks for any help.
If you expect the unit to go into production, find the unit you want and ask the manufacturer for a sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back