Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD programming and connection with assembly language

Status
Not open for further replies.

microzone

I'm using a PIC16f877 and a 2 line 16 chracter LCD. I addition, I also do not know how how to connect 16f877 with hitachi 44780, 2 line 16 character LCD. have any one know how to Program a PIC using assembly language to be applied in LCD and its connetion??

Thanks Pommie

Thanks Pommie, does anyone still have LCDand PIC 16f877 tutorial and hitachi hd44780 16x2 daa sheet?

Re: Thanks Pommie

microzone said:
Thanks Pommie, does anyone still have LCDand PIC 16f877 tutorial and hitachi hd44780 16x2 daa sheet?

Everything you really need to know is in my tutorials, including a link to the excellent EPE LCD article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back