Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD film

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwchico

Hi

I'm looking for something that I don't know even exists, its LCD film, I've tried contacting 3M they say they don't make such a product.

What I want to do put some sort of transparant film over my vehicle number plate, apply some current and my plate is balcked out ?

Am I living in a dream world.

If there is such a thing and its reasonably priced i want to consider using it inplace of curtains as well .

vwchico said:
Hi

I'm looking for something that I don't know even exists, its LCD film, I've tried contacting 3M they say they don't make such a product.

What I want to do put some sort of transparant film over my vehicle number plate, apply some current and my plate is balcked out ?

Am I living in a dream world.

Yes!.

It would also be highly illegal, not to mention highly expensive!.

I heard of a bathroom that is all glass, but covered with LCD film, so when you sit down to do your thing, you just press a button and the walls go black. Just pray the power doesn't go out :lol: :wink:

By the way, how much is that stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back