Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewJPAS

Hello

I am wanting to design a circuit that will display a message on an LCD screen when four buttons are pressed in a specific order.

It should be able to run of a 9v PP9 battery and only activate once a switch it turned on to conserve power.

I have looked at some of the PIC kits but they all see a little complicated, can anyone reccommend an easier way with a list of components i would need

Kind Regards

Andrew

Hello

I am wanting to design a circuit that will display a message on an LCD screen when four buttons are pressed in a specific order.

It should be able to run of a 9v PP9 battery and only activate once a switch it turned on to conserve power.

I have looked at some of the PIC kits but they all see a little complicated, can anyone reccommend an easier way with a list of components i would need

Kind Regards

Andrew

hi Andrew,
Without using a PIC, the LCD is a problem.
If you look at the link 'Nigels Tutorials' near my signature, there are lessons that use an LCD and switches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back