Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Latching relay 12v 1amp with fixed or variable timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisde

Hello, can anyone suggest where I can buy a relay, off the shelf, a 12v pulse, latches a realy for a fixed or variable time - normal household stuff.

Look up 12 volt timing relays, thare are a ton on the web. Andy

If you want "off the shelf" canned solution then this is a good start with a focus on possibly these units in a 12 VDC version. I only suggest Macromatic because I use them, I also use units made by ATC (Automatic Timing & Controls). There is no shortage of units like this out there off the shelf depending on your location and distributors local to you. Many use the industry standard 8 or 11 pin bases like I linked to but your call on that.

Ron

Here's an off the shelf timer for $18 Altronix 6062 Timer Module contacts rated at 8 amps.
It's an Altronix they have a pretty good selection of stuff, we used their 24-7 timer for a few projects and have been very satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back