• I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what idea?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bloody-orc

Hi there. i have an idea. maybe there should be a page we could see when one user was last seen online on this page. it helps knowing if and when there is hope to recieve a PM reply or not...

maybe there should be a page we could see when one user was last seen online on this page.

it helps knowing if and when there is hope to recieve a PM reply or not...

I say no. I don't see any real advantage to this, AND this server will slow down on the pages your idea is implemented on if it is taken into consideration.

There is already a feature where you get a pop-up box when someone has sent you a PM since your last visit.

Actually Electro-tech used to have this function, but after engine update it vanished... Maybe it caused too much traffic/load so that Electro master left it out?

Sometimes I miss it though...

Jay.slovak said:
Actually Electro-tech used to have this function, but after engine update it vanished... Maybe it caused too much traffic/load so that Electro master left it out?

Sometimes I miss it though...

The forums run on PHPBB, so you can check at https://www.phpbb.com/ to see what facilities and addons are freely available. However, adding modifications can be bothersome as you often have to do the modification again after every update!.

well i was just wondering where our fellow Pike was as i wanted to ask some questions from him. anyome happen to have his E-Mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…