Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Last Friday I got my Christmas present

Status
Not open for further replies.

atferrari

Most Helpful Member
Sarah 01.jpg
My youngest daughter bought tickets for last Friday and I had the chance to see Sarah singing like an angel as always. Amazing performance.

Oh God, I love her!

Sarah Brightman.

Sure both. Difference resides in that my daughter is well aware. :p

Right, couldn't tell from the picture - and still can't :D

As least I've heard of her, I remember her from Top Of The Pops years ago, and of course married to Lloyd Webber.

Not bad considering that my daughter took the pictures with her camera staying some 80 meters away.

What amazed me, besides how good she is (and beutiful, of course) is to know that he wrote two musicals "for her".

That video was simply brilliant. Thanks for sharing 3v0

Regards,
tvtech

Hola tvtech,

Look for the concert in Vienna.

An observation Looking at her early videos it seems that Sarah is destined to become another operatic 'fat lady'. Looking at her more recent work one sees that has not happened. She has made a splendid transformation that encompass not only who she is but also what she is doing. She is on the advisory console for the challenger center for space education. Viewing her website makes it clear she is into space in a big way. Did not see that one coming.

Kudos Sarah!

Brilliant Video. Brilliant show. Brilliant sound. Brilliant post from 3v0 :)

I have replayed it around 20 times now :) And I am not ashamed to admit it. It is just so wonderful. Such a pleasure to be able to see stuff like this...and on a Forum and all. We in Africa are starved of this kind of quality of everything.

And so I will watch it again. And again. Until I fall magically asleep.

There is life out there after all beyond Africa.

Regards,
tvtech

Youtube dear tvtech. Plenty

Anybody remember JENNIFER RUSH ?

She sang that song "Ring of Ice". There was a woman with a powerful voice...not Opera orientated. But a hugely powerful pair of lungs.

Wow, those were the Days. I wonder what has happened to her?

Regards,
tvtech

Anybody remember JENNIFER RUSH ?

She sang that song "Ring of Ice". There was a woman with a powerful voice...not Opera orientated. But a hugely powerful pair of lungs.

I don't recall that one, but she did "The Power Of Love".

Have you ever thought of asking google?:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Rush

Where you will see she toured South Africa this year :p

OK now--- at 4:50 into that video of her and Banderas, she runs her hands across both breasts.... what's up with that?

I thought it to be a little odd considering the upscale environment/performance for her. Maybe she melts around Antonio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back