Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Laser Text Projector

Status
Not open for further replies.

eren581

I want to make a mini laser text projector at home is this possible and if it is possible could you send me a circuit diagram or something i want to do small as possible. i just want it to project a few letters. I thought with a mini keyboard (like in old electronic dictionaries) when i pressed the button it shows the letter. I mean is this possible to do something like that like in the laser projection clocks which projects the clok on the ceiling or on the wall :D I am waiting for your suggestions :)

Mr Luberth did it years ago with a PIC and one laser;
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

You really need some programming skill sand experience with PIC or AVR microcontrollers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back