Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Laser or IR beam alarm system [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachtheterrible

zachtheterrible submitted a new article:

Laser or IR beam alarm system - This is a cool little circuit that i made for a school project. It can be used as one of those thin

This is a cool little circuit that i made for a school project. It can be used as one of those things that is usually seen on the door of small shops so that when someone walks in it goes "ding dong". It could also be used as a burglar alarm (just need to get a loud enuf siren).

A light has to be pointed at the LDR. It can be anything, just as long as its bright enough. Im pretty sure that an infrared LED would work, a regular light, or my personal favorite: a laser pointer, just like in the...

Read more about this article...

I actually thought you will employ IR sensors or laser in the project. MCU implementation might also have made it a reasonablet final year project.

I actually thought you will employ IR sensors or laser in the project. MCU implementation might also have made it a reasonablet final year project.

hello frnd i am doing ur project but in the circuits u have'nt given the values of transistors nd some other compunents so if u plz give me the value so i will try ur project thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back