Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Laser distance measurement. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyvn

Hi all,
I'm a Vietnamese student. I've a project to make a laser phase type distance measurement sensor. In this forum some year ago had a topic about it. I don't know that friend got it or not. This project maybe a old project for you but it is a very new project in Vietnam. I have a few document so it very difficult. Please help me on this project. Thank you so much.
My idea is modulate a laser diode with frequency 2Mhz. After laser reflect from a target, it will collected by a photodiode. A phase comparator circuit will detects phase different from transmit light and receive light. Can you help me design a circuit to drive laser diode with 2 Mhz frequency. A circuit to detect phase different. My major is Physics so I have a lot problems with electronic. I hope will receive some documents or advices from you.
Thanks again.
This is the threat 2 years ago.
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/laser-distance-meter.38490/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back