Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

laser distance measurement by using phase shifted method

Status
Not open for further replies.

alohaha

Hi, I wonder if any of you guys have seen or have some experience in laser distance measurement by using phase shift method? i would like to build a circuit to perform the measurement and display it on LCD, the measurement distance is 1 - 10 meter and the just forget about the accuracy and resolutions... i am totally stuck and confuse now, can any one give me some advice / idea / or anything to help me out?

thanks alot

Is it even possible for a hobbyist? From my understanding it's not very much below the level of doing lightspeed time-of-flight distance measurements.

Radar is difficult enough for a hobbiest/experimenter. Ladar is on the right fringe. Laser distance sensing via phase shift is far left fringe. (not practical)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back