Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Laser as switch Help me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamedwaly

hi,
it's the 1st time to me in laser

iam making now a home automatcion and i will make a laser on all doors in the home. then i want when the laser is cut it send to pc a plus as alarm..... and i found this circuit:
Schematic Of Transmitter
**broken link removed**
Schematic Of Receiver
**broken link removed**
now:
1- what is the change i must make it "like remove the speaker and t1"
2-can i use a laser pointer to generat laser?or anther device?

thanks for all

i didn't really understand question 1, but i did #2. You could definately use a laser pointer, it would use less pwr than the high pwr supply. Also, you could use infrared. this would use even less power. go to google.com and type in alarm schematics and you will get all kinds of laser, infrared, vibration sensor, etc, etc. alarm systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back