Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Laptop pins screwed up (not sure if it's me or the manufacturer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey chua

I was hearing some electrical buzzing coming from my right top laptop vent for some time. So out of curiosity I dismantle a laptop for the first time by following the instruction on the Internet. After taking out the battery, I look at the laptop for some time then I decided to put back the battery and can't put the female IDC (correct me if I'm wrong with the component name haha) back. then I realise one of the male IDC pin is screwed up.
Is there any way to fix or change the IDC male port. Or there are easier way to put the pin back. (this is my first post on the Internet if anythin's wrong just tell me haha)
15763544856191666564711709642974.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back