Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lap top for electronic designs needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

subzero349

Does anyone know of a good place to buy cheap used/referbished lap tops? I need one (about 700mhz or higher) for electronic design and simulation....

somewhere near Canada would be good :)

Ebay, about 600 dollars....ur better of getting a PC though.. u can get a 1.2 Ghz machine or better for 300, using build it urself and Pricewatch.com

thanks for the tip, I already have a pc that is pretty good... but I need something I can take with me to school... :)

I have found a IBM 800mhz laptop for about $850 CND... (20gb, dvd, 128mb ram, etc)

Is this good?

Do you have any experience with ebay? I am scared of being ripped off... :oops:

Gateway and Dell sell laptops that are reconditioned and some that are open box items. Another one is www.techdepot.com, which is a part of office depot, they usually have a few but right now I don't think they have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back