Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

landing flight light

Status
Not open for further replies.

saam12

could anybody help me plz in flash circuit board.
i want the flash on when the glider start to fly and off when its landing on the ground

Are you talking about a disposable camera flash? If so, you won't be able to get it to stay on permanantly - it is only rated for a very low duty cycle (breif pulses). You'd be best off using a super bright LED.

Andrew

Last edited:
ggg

Are you talking about a disposable camera flash? If so, you won't be able to get it to stay on permanantly - it is only rated for a very low duty cycle (breif pulses). You'd be best off using a super bright LED.

Andrew

thanks andrew for ur reply
the aircraft will fly 8 meters so i need that circuit to flash on when it starts to fly and when its landing on ground it switched off

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back