Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lan help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinan

i just decide to make a wirelees lan between two computers

but i do not what type of circuits to used

so any body could help[ me to find some practical circuits of a wireless lan, the distance of the two computers are not so long about 50 meters

any help about this, and also i need help about the adapter of the LAN in the computer

thanks in advance :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is something a microcontroller would handle. No doubt.

you'd need quite a few transmitters and recievers to! I think 8 sets in total for all. Seems impractical to make something like this, I would just by one.

making a PC-PC lan connection is complicated, to put it simply. Even conecting two PCs through a hub (wired) is complicated enough, and thats about the simplest way to do it.

Buy two wireless networking cards (PCI, prefereably) and a wireless hub/switch - with some built in privacy tools. - all in will cost about £70 odd.

It is NOT worth trying to build your own.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back