Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

L293e

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonstreat

hello! I'm riding a car, and wanted to use this IC L293E, to make the rotation of the engines!

though, I tou somewhat difficult to understand the circuit below ...

**broken link removed**

I do not know where to connect the pins 2,9,12 and 19. . .

tabem not know what the voltage to pin 10. . .

Thank you for your answers!

Last edited:
hello! I'm riding a car, and wanted to use this IC L293E, to make the rotation of the engines!

though, I tou somewhat difficult to understand the circuit below ...

I do not know where to connect the pins 2,9,12 and 19. . . These pins to the MCU or PIC drive pins

tabem not know what the voltage to pin 10. . .This the voltage that the motor requires.

Thank you for your answers!

Hi,
Does this help.?

Last edited:
I will not use PIC, in this case I can leave these pins (2,9,12 and 19) without any connection?

hi,
The LM293 requires the correct pattern of signals on those pins in order drive the motor forward and reverse.
How do you plan to create the required signals.?

What type of motor do you have.?

Last edited:
The schematic you've shown is for a stepper motor. You can't just give it one signal to go forwards and another to reverse. The coils need to be pulsed in the correct sequence, otherwise it won't work.

I don't know because it depends on the type of motor you're using which you haven't mentioned.

Until you tell us what type of motor you're using i.e. stepper, permanent magnet DC, then we cannot help you.

Attachments

• L293 DC motor1..PNG
    L293 DC motor1..PNG
    10.7 KB · Views: 777
1) What does precizē mean?

2) Look at the truth table posted in my previous attachemt.

1) means: need

2) Yes I looked! but I'm pebble! xD which means the letters H, L and X. ..

so I need to know where to connect the pins: 2,7,10 and 15

High means Vcc1.
Low is 0V

Don't care means it doesn't make any difference whether the signal is high or low.

The pin numbers are clearly shown on the diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back