Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

L293D PWM question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantafford

Hello,

Using a PIC microcontroller I'm trying to control a DC motor's direction and speed using a L293D integrated bridge.

My question is how am I supposed to generate a PWM output out of the L293D bridge? What should I connect to it's 3 pins(two inputs and an enable).

Last edited:
Thinking of those in the future coming to see how, why not to leave a simple notice of what you did?

Correct my bad. Basically the two inputs of the L293D control the direction according to the truth table. The enable pins should recieve the PWM via the CCPx pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back