Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Kind of New to Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Des804

I've tried to get in it in the past and coming back to it along with trying to comem back to programming which I actually went to college for (Visual Basic/ Visual C/C++ ). Rebought one of those 200 projects in one to see if that will help if not its got parts I can cannibalize as I get better. Basiclaly just introducing myself and trying to find a cheap way to learn as much as I can since im still paying off college.

Des804 said:
I've tried to get in it in the past and coming back to it along with trying to comem back to programming which I actually went to college for (Visual Basic/ Visual C/C++ ). Rebought one of those 200 projects in one to see if that will help if not its got parts I can cannibalize as I get better. Basiclaly just introducing myself and trying to find a cheap way to learn as much as I can since im still paying off college.

Welcome! This forum is a great place for help. To increase your chances of success on this forum, please dont expect people to do all the work for you (electronics can be a * LOT* of work sometimes). Do as much as you can and then post your problem. Uploading pictures (like schematics or prototypes / screenshots) is very helpful too. Use a *.png format.

Good luck!

Dont expect anything like that Im more of the type if I have questions about how a part works I'll ask other then that I dont expect a person to go make a device have it do this and then tell me how to exactly build it. I have done robotics and electronics in the past I worked on a Bot that was actually made in the area as a kit called TRaCY for the robotics club of yahoo which I had a friend who I used to know run it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back