Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Killing me slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi Folks

Been here a long time. Don't post much anymore because this is primarily an Electronics discussion forum.
Off Topic is nice. Anything can be discussed. Politics included..........

Unfortunately I have given up hope with the future survival of SA. We are going downhill with a speed.

Too much stupidity and ignorance with the voter base the ANC relies upon.
No hope at all.

I'm not going to help them anymore with their broken TV's. No more.

To me it would be like feeding the hand that bites you. Whats the point?

Been here for 9 yrs now and things have got to a point where I just don't want to help them anymore.
Why help voters that are keeping thieves like Zuma and his crooked ANC in power?
Why?

And then of course I can expect a chirp from a liberal who asks from far away "who is them?"
So there is no winning.

Just thought I would post this.

Thank you and good night

tv

Hi Folks

Been here a long time. Don't post much anymore because this is primarily an Electronics discussion forum.

Unfortunately I have given up hope with the future survival of SA. We are going downhill with a speed.

Too much stupidity and ignorance with the voter base the ANC relies upon.
No hope at all.

I'm not going to help them anymore with their broken TV's. No more.

To me it would be like feeding the hand that bites you. Whats the point?

Been here for 9 yrs now and things have got to a point where I just don't want to help them anymore.
Why help voters that are keeping thieves like Zuma and his crooked ANC in power?
Why?

And then of course I can expect a chirp from a liberal who asks from far away "who is them?"
So there is no winning.

Just thought I would post this.

Thank you and good night

tv
Your on a downer again! Every now and then you post almost the same thing, you need a woman TV, then you will really have something to complain about. Not many know this because the media are covering it up (except C4), but the Uk is undergoing investigation over the 2015 general election, it looks like fraud was commited and if we were slightly less corrupt here then 20 odd mps would be suspended while the investigation goes on. The BBC knew about the alligations for the Torbay PCC before her election but said nothing, she is in charge of Devon and Cornwall police and can fire the chief constable, she is being investigated for possible election fraud!! dating back to the general election, its all over twitter and social media but the BBc is having its charter renewed so they have said nothing about it.

Most modern countries are becoming corrupt one way or another. No point moaning about it, mostly there is little you can do about it, so do your job get your wages and enjoy life. End of the day the TRUTH IS.........EVEN IF the grass was greener on the other side, its still only grass!

I think maybe your slightly Bipolar or have tendencies to depression, your a great bloke and I like you alot but bitching about the same stuff does you no favors. You wont leave SA so your only other choice is to stay there and make the best of it, Why not strike out on your own? start your own company then at least can fire everyone who annoys you.

But seriously go get a wife or hire some company ;)

Maybe a new avatar. :woot:

images

Never mind. I bother ETO anymore.

Thanks LG. You have a point :)

tv

Last edited:
Hi Folks

Unfortunately I have given up hope with the future survival of (XXX). We are going downhill with a speed.

Too much stupidity and ignorance with the voter base (XXX) relies upon.
No hope at all.
Funny. I wonder if you know you could substitute the name "California" above and have a statement that is 100% true.... many years back, we used to be a two party state but the democrats now have such a large majority in the legislature (and the governor is dem) that we have been a one party state for some time now.

I won't give the details of what that has caused, but suffice to say the phrase "lunatics running the asylum" leaps to mind.

I suspect politics are the same everywhere, only the names change.

Politics...............The art of weeing on people and making them believe its raining :D

From the beginning of the 21st century (in the least), the powerful/rich elite families in the world decided/agreed to have one global plan to protect and even flourish their international interests. They have needed about 10 years (the first decade) to prepare their unbeatable tools. For them, 'all' men on bottom (their civilians/citizens, national troops and mercenaries) in any country are seen as sheep that can be driven rather easily, thanks to the actual well-controlled/well-oriented international media (news and social). These sheep are classified, in every period of time, as "sheep for milk" and "sheep to be slaughtered".

In this actual second decade, it is clear for everyone in which part of the world their first victims are. And this is just the beginning.

In the next decade, more millions of sheep, in another region, will be slaughtered by the same tools (claimed being natural). And this will continue for several decades and for other parts on our dear planet Earth, till the toll will reach about 1 billion victims (about 10 times the WW2 toll). I am sorry for not giving details since I am new here.

For instance, H. Clinton was prepared since long to be hired (via free elections, as always) for the US presidency after G. Bush and Obama. She will continue what G. Bush had to introduce for the first decade (for preparing the international tools) then Obama had to apply on the ground in the second decade. But she will not be re-hired for another 4 years (as it was the case for Bush and Obama) because new faces will be needed for the third decade in which a beautiful continent will have to be re-destroyed :( while the world’s men on top will keep playing before us the men of peace, if not the world’s saviors.

Kerim

Funny. I wonder if you know you could substitute the name "California" above and have a statement that is 100% true.... many years back, we used to be a two party state but the democrats now have such a large majority in the legislature (and the governor is dem) that we have been a one party state for some time now.

I won't give the details of what that has caused, but suffice to say the phrase "lunatics running the asylum" leaps to mind.

I suspect politics are the same everywhere, only the names change.
I always wonder why I never hear about anyone moving from California to Mississippi or Alabama.:wideyed:
I lived there for about 15 years and loved it. Expensive? You bet. Make a lot of money? Yep.

Millions of people have fled the state of california. I have lived here for 53 years. At one time I planned to go as well, but stuff happens. My main point is what a shame it is to have a state self destruct from a basically normal system to a one party state where everything has been ruined by the single dominant party. There is a reason why it's essential to have more than one party:

When everybody thinks alike, nobody actually thinks at all.

I bailed Cali to Oregon in 1990 after dumping an old house in San Diego from the 50's that went from $86k to almost (crazy) $500k in ten years. Best move I've ever made for my family.

Last edited:
I bailed Cali to Oregon in 1990 after dumping an old house in San Diego from the 50's that went from $86k to almost (crazy) $500k in ten years. Best move I've ever made for my family.
I did the same at about the same time when the wife's mom got sick. Had to rent a hotel room because of all the people coming to look at the house.
Sold to a nice lady in 3 days for full price cash.
Best weather in the world. I loved it. Traffic and all.
Our kids were grown so I don't know about schools, but it seemed like leading edge medicine and the like.
I moved there from Colorado. The company I went to work for put us up in an apartment in Newport Beach all expenses paid for about a year. Then they gave us a sweet loan for a house. Otherwise I don't think we could have done it even then. Another company moved us up north. They just paid the difference between the two houses. Times were good in those days out there. I don't remember what the taxes were, but it was worth it.

Yes, the cycle. California moves to Texas - Texas moves to Colorado. But yet the California population grows by a couple million a year.
Never said there weren't millions of people flooding here..... some of them are even here legally.

I feel your pain, but the people of California must not cause they keep voting them in.
That's the myth. The "poeple of Cali" who keep voting them in are the mass of liberals who have taken over the state by force of numbers. The greatest thing about democracy is that the will of the majority controls the government and the laws. The WORST thing about democracy is exactly the same thing.

Kind of like Israel, it needs a 2 state solution.:D
I'd settle for the time when we had two viable political parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back