Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Keyscanning Routine Problem with Freescale Motorola HCS08.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveYard_Killer

i have problem with keyscanning routine with this evaluation board. **broken link removed**

i created my own keyscanning routine with the PORTA 0-5 as inputs and output on PORTC 0-3 thus creating a 6X4 keypad. i enabled the pull ups of part A in the software and turned off the watchdog timer, but it seems that when i dont press a key yet, it seems that Row 1 and Column 1 (PA.0 and PC.0 ) are pressed (i used the 4 leds supplied in the demo kit to know if im doing right.). anyboady experienced the same problem?

btw, it is a very good MCU. maybe it will take time for me to tame this beast. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back