Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

kenwood scope manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooter

looking for a repair manual (with circuit diagram) for a kenwood CO-1305 scope. free download would be great or whatever else.

cooter said:
looking for a repair manual (with circuit diagram) for a kenwood CO-1305 scope. free download would be great or whatever else.

This is a 5mhz oscope, just about all I could find out. I therefor think it is decades old and probably not solid state. The high voltage (B+) capacitors are probably dried out and causing high ripple on the sweep and input signals.
I seriously doubt it is worthwhile to fix.

re: kenwood scope

Rolf said:
This is a 5mhz oscope, just about all I could find out. I therefor think it is decades old and probably not solid state. The high voltage (B+) capacitors are probably dried out and causing high ripple on the sweep and input signals.
I seriously doubt it is worthwhile to fix.
Thanks Rolf This scope was working well until the user hooked it up to a test bench incorrectly. One lead in a 9 wire loom fried but otherwise I think it is repairable. I did find and purchase a manual on-line at manuals-in-PDF.com
Thats a very good site Thanks Rolf

cooter said:
Thanks Rolf This scope was working well until the user hooked it up to a test bench incorrectly. One lead in a 9 wire loom fried but otherwise I think it is repairable. I did find and purchase a manual on-line at manuals-in-PDF.com
Thats a very good site Thanks Rolf

Glad you found the manual, I had no such luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back