Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

K112 Pocket Sample Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

slakkie

I am trying to get the voltage of this device and it doesn't seem to respond. I have all the latest software.

I have made a cable for it and pluggled the positive to the battery positive and the negative to the battery negative. Nothing gets logged at all.

**broken link removed**

I have tried everything already including turning the potentiometer while checking the readings. It is simply dead and I am stuck! I am running windows XP.

:mad:

I am trying to get the voltage of this device and it doesn't seem to respond. I have all the latest software.

I have made a cable for it and pluggled the positive to the battery positive and the negative to the battery negative. Nothing gets logged at all.

**broken link removed**

I have tried everything already including turning the potentiometer while checking the readings. It is simply dead and I am stuck! I am running windows XP.

:mad:

Is this a kit that you have built yourself...? If so I would check the quality of your construction as a first step. If that looks OK, then you should be checking the software that runs the device to make sure it's installed correctly, etc.

Unfortunately it's highly unlikely that you will get a response along the lines "Your problem is X and the answer is Y" because there are so many different faults that could be causing the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back