Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

just so you know...

what do you think about my answers?

• decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • there is nothing to comment about them

• I ignore them

• mediocre

• other (please post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

First of all that picture of me is my avatar. I don't smoke at all in real life.

Secondly, If you see alot of mistakes in my answers, it could be because someone with more electronics experience than me found a better answer. It rarely happens where I see my own mistake, which in that case, I admit it.

Just remember, my answers are designed to give you any information which you do not already have. Of course some of you mark them useless, simply because you are experts, and my information is information you already know.

So if you believe I intentionally answered something wrong, and I know better, then I will admit to it.

so why am I making this posting? because some people either ignore my answers, or comment badly about it, and no one wants to hear bad comments about their answer(s).

In fact, Let me make a poll on this.

I dont find your answers bad and I don't ignore them.. I usually don't follow the kind of things you are working on.. There are no rules stating that people have to agree on things.

I dont think people on this board judge you whether or not you smoke... I bet no one believes you are really a cartoon character either..

You asked, so I will give you my opinion.

Your answers generally show a complete lack of understanding of electronics and often that you have jumped to some totally illogical conclusion about the original posters question.

As a further issue, it appears that when you ask a question here, and are given good advice, you seem to refuse to accept or even try to understand that advice.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back