Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Just found this on eBay- Flight Simulator Session

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marks256

**broken link removed**

I think this would be fun! Not just actually getting to play with it, but i would like to see all the electronics and mechanics involved! :eek:

Too bad it is already more expensive than my car was. :(

Any guesses how high the bid will go ?

I'm thinking 14,9

United must be desperate.

Mark, You might consider the Civil Air Patrol CAP). One of my instructors was ANG and CAP. He convinced me to join the CAP, which gave me access to the local military base, and we used the military jet simulator (A-37) for training. No big threat to national security with that airplane. John

jpanhalt said:
United must be desperate.

Mark, You might consider the Civil Air Patrol CAP). One of my instructors was ANG and CAP. He convinced me to join the CAP, which gave me access to the local military base, and we used the military jet simulator (A-37) for training. No big threat to national security with that airplane. John
My friend does CAP in Medina. He goes to Wright-Pat sometimes for cool stuff, etc. Something I thought about doing but wouldn't have the time to do. Oh well. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back